Stack Overflow is a platform for posting questions and answers on computer programming. This site mainly serves the needs of students and professionals in programming. You can join the community or enter a private area on your business and small teams. Additionally, can be integrated with your preferred applications, like Jira, GitHub, Microsoft Teams, and Slack. The platform has included several user-requested features. Like this, now has a Dark Mode after receiving numerous user requests.
Stack Overflow Subscription Plans
Users of choose from four different subscription types.
- Free – $0
- Basic – $7/user/mon
- Business – $14/user/mon
- Enterprise – Custom Pricing
How to Enable Dark Mode in Stack Overflow
1. Open a web browser on a Mac or Windows computer, go to the official website, and sign in with your account. Additionally, you can log in using a GitHub, Google, or Facebook account.
2. On the home page, click the Profile picture after logging in.
3. Select the tab for Edit Profile and Settings.
4. Select Preferences.
5. click the Dark theme radio button in the Theme section.
Enable Dark Mode Without Account
Use dark mode extensions if you don’t possess an account and are using Stack Overflow as a point source.
1. On your Chrome browser, go to the Chrome Web Store and download the Turn Off the Lights extension, or go to the official site (https://www.turnoffthelights.com/) and download it there.
2. Select Manage Extension with a right-click on the Extension.
3. You may view the list of Chrome extensions you’ve installed. Click on Details after finding the Turn Off the Lights extension.
4. Click the drop-down menu next to the Site Access section, then choose On specified sites.
5. Type the website address and click Add.
I’m done now. The material can be seen directly in the dark theme when you visit the site.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Stack Overflow suitable with a dark iOS theme?
On iOS and Android devices, Stack Overflow does not, sadly, support dark mode. Only on your computer or laptop can you enable it.
2. How can I turn the dark mode on Stack Overflow?
Select Preference under the Edit Profile & Settings page after logging into your account under Profile. To turn off the dark mode, click the radio button for the Light theme.