For personal talk, there are several social media tools available nowadays. Some people might like over WhatsApp. We want to import the open Chat while moving from one platform to another. You can carry conversations between Telegram and apps like WhatsApp. That looks interesting. You may import or export conversations from WhatsApp to Telegram without requiring any additional software.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Chats to Telegram Using Android
Firstly, check the Google Play Store to make sure WhatsApp and Telegram are up to date. Update them to the most recent version if necessary.
1. Launch WhatsApp
2. Select Settings by clicking the three dots icon in the top right corner.
3. Select the Chats option on the Settings screen.
4. select Chat History.
5. Select the Chat Export option.
6. Pick the Chat of your choice.
7. Choose whether you wish to import media or not
8. Next, pick the symbol and the contact you want to import the messages into.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Chats to Telegram Using iPhone
Make sure to update WhatsApp on your iPhone to the most recent version like the method described above.
1. The Settings icon is located in the bottom right corner of WhatsApp.
2. Pick the Chats option
3. Select the option to export the Chat.
4. Decide which conversation you wish to have.
5. Select whether to import media files or not.
6. From the list of sharing choices, choose the symbol.
7. Choose the Telegram contact you want to import
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I fix a broken export of WhatsApp chat to Telegram?
Using an outdated app could be the leading cause of the problem. So be sure to get the most recent version of the software.